MathWorks Automotive Conference 2012
Automotive experts from leading OEMs and suppliers came together at the MathWorks Automotive Conference 2012 to network, exchange ideas, and discuss challenges and successes with system-level design and embedded controls development.
Sessions and classes at the conference covered applications of Model-Based Design for vehicle electrification, AUTOSAR, safety systems, design verification, and production code generation.
- Keynote by Sameer Prabhu, director of industry marketing at MathWorks
- MathWorks sessions on process maturity assessment, AUTOSAR, computer vision, and production code generation
- Industry sessions from Autoliv, John Deere, Lear Corp., and others
- UNO III concept bike exhibit by BPG Werks
- Networking with automotive engineers from OEM and suppliers