MathWorks Automotive Conference 2015
The Inn at St. John’s
Engineers and managers from OEMs and suppliers as well as MathWorks experts and partners came together at MathWorks Automotive Conference 2015. This event provided opportunities to hear about and share best practices and lessons learned from the deployment of Model-Based Design with MATLAB® and Simulink®.
- Keynote presentation from Edmund Hodzen, Director of Advanced Engineering Control at Cummins Inc.
- Industry presentations from Ford, Toyota, Daimler Trucks North America, CNH Industrial, Delphi, Odyne, and Speedgoat
- Sessions by MathWorks engineers highlighting new applications and new tool capabilities
- Master class tutorials delivered by MathWorks engineers that provide a deep dive into specific workflow topics
- Exhibition area featuring MathWorks demo stations and partner companies