MATLAB and Simulink Conference for High-Integrity Systems and Software
Leading engineers in aerospace and automotive industries came together at the MATLAB and Simulink Conference for High-Integrity Systems and Software to exchange ideas, share applications, and learn how MATLAB® and Simulink® are being used to deliver the highest levels of design assurance.
Applying Model-Based Design to the development of high-integrity systems and software enables you to use executable specifications, automate verification and validation, and generate code. This approach reduces development time, improves quality, and enhances innovation.
Through a series of customer case studies and MathWorks presentations, the conference demonstrated Model-Based Design for high-integrity production applications. Attendees learned how to use the latest MathWorks technologies to:
- Verify correct behaviour and optimise performance of code running on production hardware
- Ensure conformance to design standards
- Verify your design at each stage in the development process
- Establish traceability
- Automatically generate documentation to support compliance
- Keynote speaker: Jon Bennett, MBDA UK Ltd.
- Presentations from customers including Delphi, APSYS, and Ricardo
- Demonstrations of the latest MATLAB and Simulink features and functionality
- Opportunity to network with industry peers and MathWorks experts
The conference is free, but places are limited; early registration is recommended.