MATLAB Tour 2012
At the MATLAB Tour 2012, engineers, scientists, and technical managers came together to learn about the capabilities introduced in the major new versions of MATLAB® and Simulink®.
MathWorks experts demonstrated how the new look and feel of MATLAB and Simulink impact both experienced users and those who are new to the products.
- Keynote presentation by Stéphane Marouani, Country Manager at MathWorks Australia
- Presentations focusing on the new features in Release 2012b for MATLAB and Simulink
- Sessions presented by industry experts, who share examples of their success with MATLAB and Simulink
- Tracks for new users of MATLAB and Simulink, as well as advanced topics in embedded DSP system and FPGA design, high-integrity system design, and computer vision
- Networking sessions and partner exhibition area
Read session abstracts
||Tuesday, 9 October
||Thursday, 11 October
||Tuesday, 16 October
||Thursday, 18 October
||Wednesday, 24 October