Introduction to MATLAB for Data Analysis
Is the analysis of your data becoming increasingly time consuming, complex and expensive?
Come along to this free seminar to see why engineers, scientists and data analysts across the world use MATLAB for data analysis, visualisation, and developing applications.
Experienced MathWorks engineers will demonstrate how you can use MATLAB to:
- Access large datasets from many sources including Excel, databases and devices
- Automate analysis and visualisation of your data in MATLAB
- Share results and reports quickly and easily with your colleagues
- Develop custom data analysis applications
- Accelerate computational and data-intensive analyses using MATLAB Parallel Computing Tools