Update Sept 16, 2013 - The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver - Westminster, has not experienced any issues caused by the flooding in the greater Denver area. At this time MathWorks is still planning to host the seminar on Sept 18 as planned. If you have any questions or if you need to cancel your registration please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-647-7000.
Join us for this free seminar to learn how to use MATLAB software to create innovative image processing, computer vision and geospatial solutions.
During this half-day seminar, MathWorks engineers specializing in image processing and algorithm design, will show a series of demos providing detailed functionality of the Image Processing Toolbox, Computer Vision System Toolbox, Mapping Toolbox and other tools in various industry applications.
By attending the seminar you will learn how to:
• Import and explore a series of imagery
• Develop an algorithm for extracting data from images
• Detect, extract, and match features such as corners and SURF features
• Perform automatic image registration with RANSAC to estimate the geometric transformation
• Detect and track multiple objects in streaming video
• Use Optimization, Parallel Computing, and GPU acceleration approaches to maximize coverage of a cell tower
See below for the complete seminar agenda and how to register for the event.