At this free one-day event — in 28 cities worldwide — attendees got an in-depth view of what’s new in Simulink and Embedded MATLAB™ with Release 2007b. They saw recently introduced products for physical modeling, discrete event simulation, formal model verification, and HDL code generation.
Senior software engineers from The MathWorks showed extended demos highlighting powerful new features:
- Simulation acceleration using compiled C code and dual-core processors
- Normal mode model reference for large-scale modeling
- Continuous-time modeling in Stateflow®
- Code optimization and tracing between models and generated code
- Generating C code from Embedded MATLAB code directly at the MATLAB command line
New Master Classes. In the afternoon Master Classes, attendees explored new Simulink capabilities in detail:
- Power Tips for Using Simulink, Stateflow® and Real-Time Workshop® Embedded Coder on Large Projects
- Algorithm Design and Code Generation with Embedded MATLAB
Who Should Attend
This event was designed for all Simulink users. It was also recommended for MATLAB users who either work on embedded system development projects, or on other projects where Simulink is used.