Streamline the development of energy trading and risk management (ETRM) applications
Energy trading and risk management (ETRM) involves developing and adapting models to manage energy assets and build commodity trading strategies. These ETRM applications help analysts respond to changing demands and operational constraints.
Critical ETRM tasks include:
- Importing and visualizing energy data from multiple sources
- Building predictive models of energy time-series data
- Running Monte-Carlo simulations for valuation and risk assessment
- Optimizing physical generation and storage assets
- Deploying energy trading and risk management applications on enterprise systems
For details on performing these tasks, see MATLAB®.
Examples and How To
See also: energy production, algorithm development, desktop and web deployment, financial engineering