i've got a problem with the UDP Send block in Simulink. Im receiving datagrams containing 10 double values each, doin some filtering and stuffs and sending them back to my smartphone. Well, its working quite fine but every now and then i get that weird error: "Error evaluating registered method 'Outputs' of MATLAB S-Function 'subpsb' in 'NAME'." Sometimes it happens if i click the run-button, sometimes after 1 min and sometimes after 15 mins... I cant see any pattern in that. In the UDP Receive block i changed the sample time to "0.00390625". This is the sample time the device conncted to my smartphone uses. In the Picture you can see the error and my simplified model (just Receive and Send and the error is still be thrown).
Thanks for your help in advance!
Play games and win prizes!Learn more