I have a dataset of 75x6,in which i want to divide the data into training ,testing and validation and use rbf neural network to classify them,please tell how to divide and classify using rbfneural network
i used newrbe for training and testing before ,but how to include validation data in it
No products are associated with this question.
>> lookfor divide
divideblock - Partition indices into three sets using blocks of indices.
divideind - Partition indices into three sets using specified indices.
divideint - Partition indices into three sets using interleaved indices.
dividerand - Partition indices into three sets using random indices.
dividetrain - Partition indices into training set only.
dividevec - Divide problem vectors into training, validation and test vectors.
>> help divideblock, doc divideblock ...
To use a function like newrbe with divided data:
1. Use the training design data to create several (10?) nets with different spread values.
2. Use the validation training set to choose the best net.
3. Return to 1 if you want to refine your search for an optimal spread value
4. Use the nondesign test set to predict performance on unseen nondesign data.
5. If the result is unsatifactory
a. In order to reduce the bias of future test set predictions, obtain a new division of the data (perhaps with differet percentages).
b. Return to step 1
Hope this helps
Thank you for accepting my answer.
Play games and win prizes!Learn more