I'm using nftool in matlab 7.9 version.... please can someone tell me where to change these values.... i got the output using default values... but i dint know where to change these values..... is it in the create_fit_net function generated while using nftool..... what should i do to make these cahnges..... please do reply....
1. Number of input neurons: 6
2. Number of hidden layers: 1
3. Hidden neurons: 12
4. Output neurons: 1
5. Learning rate: 1
6. Activation function is sigmoidal with values between [0,1]
7. All weights randomly initialized
8. Training phase: back propagation (BP)
9. Test training conditions: (a) epochs: 2000. (b) mean squared error (MSE): 0.001.
No products are associated with this question.
You can find all this information in the documentation. Here is the doc for the version of MATLAB you are using: