the code is as follows:
in the following image it has 11 rows and 16 columns grayImage http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/17/tanklb.jpg/
grayImage=rgb2gray(Imread('tank.jpg')); whos grayImage
[rows columns numberOfBands]=size(grayImage);
blockSizeR = 16;% Rows in block. blockSizeC = 16; % Columns in block.
wholeBlockRows = floor(rows / blockSizeR); wholeBlockCols = floor(columns / blockSizeC);
fprintf('\nSize of whole block is %d %d\n\n',wholeBlockRows,wholeBlockCols); blockNumber=1; for row = 1 : blockSizeR : rows for col = 1 : blockSizeC : columns row1 = row; row2 = row1 + blockSizeR - 1; row2 = min(rows, row2);
% Determine starting and ending columns. col1 = col; col2 = col1 + blockSizeC - 1; col2 = min(columns, col2); % Don't let it go outside the image. % Extract out the block into a single subimage. oneBlock = grayImage(row1:row2, col1:col2); glcm=graycomatrix(oneBlock,'NumLevels',16); disp(glcm); subplot(16,16,blockNumber); imshow(oneBlock); caption2 = sprintf('Block #%d\n of %d', blockNumber,256); title(caption2, 'FontSize', fontSize); %drawnow; blockNumber = blockNumber + 1;
i has total of 11 rows and 16 columns i.e 185x256 when i calculate the GLCM
i got the error as
Index exceeds number of subplots.
can u tell me how to solve this error...
which line of code should i add to the above code so that it can work well...
i've to only deal with the size 185x256..i dont want to use the function imresize...
at the very top of the code. Also these issues:
Line 26: change (oneBlocl) to (oneBlock) Line 30: define the variable (blocks) Line 31: define (fontSize) in the title argument
perhaps you want to add the command
inside the loops to clean the screen while running (makes run a little bit faster)
After I've made the above minor fixes, it worked fine.