Problem 489. Bang Bang in Bangalore
Imagine a strange language disorder, Bangolangosis, has developed among trigonometricians of Bangalore, India, when calculating angles of triangles wrong and banging head in frustration.
- The most obvious symptom: the affected individuals say "bang" for "bang-bang" and vice versa.
- The following sample should help understanding their problem more clearly:
- A native utterance by an affected person: 'Bang Raja-bang#@om uttam%$# bang-bang swamy&^%$'
- The corrected version should actually be: 'Bang-bang Raja-bang#@om uttam%$# bang swamy&^%$'.
- Thanks to this CODY facility, please correct the given string accordingly.