The Pagerank package provides a single driver call capable of running different pagerank algorithm.
1) PageRank with power iterations
2) PageRank with gauss-seidel iterations
3) PageRank as a linear system (bicgstab and gmres solvers)
4) PageRank with the arnoldi factorization
5) Approximate personalized PageRank
The included matlab file describes all the options and parameters.
For non-linux/win32 platforms, you must compile the included .c files
The mex files provide optimized matrix-vector multiplication routines for the PageRank code and improve the performance by 10-15%.
There is a special driver included to run a set of algorithms on the same web-graph and report comparative results.