This function calculate the performance, based on Bayes theorem, of a clinical test.
X is the following 2x2 matrix.
ALPHA - significance level for confidence intervals (default = 0.05).
- Sensibility and Specificity
- False positive and negative proportions
- False discovery and omission rates
- Youden's Index and Number Needed to Diagnose (NDD)
- Positive and Negative predictivity
- Positive and Negative Likelihood Ratio
- Predictive Summary Index (PSI) and Number Needed to Screen (NNS)
- Test Accuracy
- Mis-classification Rate
- Test bias
- Error odds ratio
- Diagnostic odds ratio
- Discriminant Power
Moreover, the function draws two plots (as you can see in the screenshot)
You can visit my homepage
My profile on LinkedIN http://it.linkedin.com/in/giuseppecardillo