1.Just download the file.
2. Extract it. I twould have 2 files names beampattern.m and polardb.m
3. Copy both files in your mathlab bin folder.
4. Open the matlab and open both files in mathlab editor.
5. Click on run
6. On workspace give the parameters, for example beampattern (5,0.5,[1 1 1 1 1]);
7. Enjoy looking the beampattern !
Could you explain what does 'd' mean??
In the code, 'd' stands for 'INTER-ELEMENT SPACINGS B/W ELEMENTS'. But I do not know what it does mean exactly. What is the relation between 'd' and 'lambda' which is the wavelength.
In addition, what is the 'steer_angle'??
Could you explain more detail?
16 Oct 2008
i need it for project
27 Sep 2008
HI I am author of this code..... brothers and sisters if u get any trouble in the code never hesitate to ask. And plz add comments
15 Sep 2008
13 Apr 2008
I couldn't call the function beampattern
It didn't work
what can I do ?