These files support the webinar titled "Developing Models from Experimental Data Using System Identification Toolbox". The webinar was presented on April 05, 2007 and can be found at:
For other webinars and demos related to System Identification Toolbox, please visit: http://www.mathworks.com/products/sysid/
1. webinar_walk_through.m: contains all the linear and nonlinear estimation examples presented during the webinar.
2. Data files and Simulink models: process_data.mat, ExampleModel.mdl, Friction_Model.mdl. Any other data files used in the presentation already ship with the toolbox (ver 7.0).
- You basically need only System Identification Toolbox (SITB) to try out most examples.
- To use Simulink blocks, you would, of course, need Simulink.
- Control System Toolbox is used at one place to show how estimated models can be converted into LTI objects (SS, TF etc)
- Optimization Toolbox will be used if available for grey box estimation. If not, SITB's built-in optimizers will be used automatically.
- Other products mentioned: Neural Network Toolbox, Model Predictive Control Toolbox and Robust Control Toolbox.