This application graphs the Frenet frame through 3D curves. TNB Frenet frame package is a GUI that lets you plot 3D parametric functions of C3 class, and shows an animated Frenet frame travelling through it.
- User defined domain of the function.
- Adjustable speed and line width.
- Evaluate-at function, wich dymamically shows the used to the plot; then it lets you graph Frenet frame at specific points.
- Pause-Continue button. I added it in order to you pause the plot and make 3D rotations and zooms for the best view. It also helps you to see the parameter actual value.
- Replay button; it lets you graph it again but without loosing your actual view.
- A list of the calculus formulas used.
For more detailed information (i.e. installation, tips, etc.) use the included readme.txt file