POLGUI is an interface between MATLAB and the Polhemus FASTTRAK© digitizer used to digitize scalp EEG electrode locations.
( Note: Not tested with other Polhemus systems)
There are 5 versions all of which work on MATLAB R14 on both linux and windows platforms,
1. polgui_ver1_r14 : works with 1 receiver (stylus pen)
2. polgui_ver2_r14 : works with 2 receiver (including the pen)
3. polgui_ver3_r14 : works with 3 receivers(including the pen)
4. polgui_ver4_r14 : works with 4 receivers (including the pen)
5. polgui_ver5_r14 : Generic version which works with 1/2/3/4 receivers [WARNING: Ver 5 might be buggy; not fully tested]
Versions 1 to 4 --->
Run the m-file with the main file name to start the GUI e.g. To run version 1.0 from the matlab command prompt type polgui_ver1_r14
See the attached README file for detailed description
Version 5 -----> read the README file for detailed instructions.
Please drop a comment/rating if this code happens to be helpful in any way!