POLGUI is an interface between MATLAB and the Polhemus FASTTRAK© digitizer used to digitize scalp EEG electrode locations.
( Note: Not tested with other Polhemus systems)
There are 5 versions all of which work on MATLAB R14 on both linux and windows platforms,
1. polgui_ver1_r14 : works with 1 receiver (stylus pen)
2. polgui_ver2_r14 : works with 2 receiver (including the pen)
3. polgui_ver3_r14 : works with 3 receivers(including the pen)
4. polgui_ver4_r14 : works with 4 receivers (including the pen)
5. polgui_ver5_r14 : Generic version which works with 1/2/3/4 receivers [WARNING: Ver 5 might be buggy; not fully tested]
Versions 1 to 4 --->
Run the m-file with the main file name to start the GUI e.g. To run version 1.0 from the matlab command prompt type polgui_ver1_r14
See the attached README file for detailed description
Version 5 -----> read the README file for detailed instructions.
Please drop a comment/rating if this code happens to be helpful in any way!
Took out GNU license from files
Edits in summary and description
Added BSD license and bug fix in version 2.0
Edits in description
Adding new version
Additions in descriptions
Download apps, toolboxes, and other File Exchange content using Add-On Explorer in MATLAB.