Code covered by the BSD License
- ArgStruct=parseArgs(args,...Helper function for parsing varargin.
- [Fsn, p, q, errors]=get_p...
- [SP, f, bin_size, num_ave...% pressure_spectra: Calculates an accurate estimate of the pressure spectra
- [SP, f, num_averages_out]...% spectra_estimate: Is a rough estimate of the pressure spectra
- [SP2, mean_array2]=sub_me...% sub_mean: Removes the running average from a time record given a sampling rate and high pass cutoff frequency.
- [SPa]=test_pressure_spect...% test_spectra_estimate: runs demos for the pressure spectra program.
- [bin_size, num_averages_o...% number_of_averages: Calculates the number of points not overlapped from the array size, bin size, and number of averages
- [bz, az]=bessel_digital(F...% bessel_digital: creates a digital low pass bessel filter of order n
- [cfa, SP, f, f_cal]=mic_c...% mic_calib: Uses a flat top window to calibrate using A-weighted or Linear weighting
- [ftwcf]=window_correction...% window_correction_factor: Computes the factor for calibrating a Fourier Transform given specific processing parameters
- [m2]=geospace(a, b, n, fl...% geospace: caculates a geometric sequence or psuedogeometric sequence from a to b with n elements
- [prms]=rms_val(p, dim)
% rms_val: Calculates the rms value along a specific dimension
- [varargout]=convert_doubl...% This program converts the inputs into double precision arrays. Then
- [w]=flat_top(N, type)
% Flat top windows are used for calibration, because the wide main lobe
- [y, x, a]=match_height_an...% match_height_and_slopes2: creates a quartic with specifed height and slope at the end points.
- [y2, num_settle_pts, sett...% filter_settling_data: Creates data to append to a time record for settling a filter
- [y2]=remove_filter_settli...% remove_filter_settling_data: removes data added to time records to settle the filter
- [yAC, errors]=ACweight_ti...% ACweight_time_filter: Applies an A or C weighting time filter to a sound recording
MOVING will compute moving averages of order n (best taken as odd)
- [y_out, b, a]=bessel_anti...% bessel_antialias: applies an antialiasing digital Bessel filter
- [y_out, t_out, b, a]=bess...% bessel_down_sample: applies an antialiasing digital Bessel filter
- [y_out, x_out, y_in]=resa...% resample_interp3: resamples using interp1 with additional options
SUBAXIS Create axes in tiled positions. (just like subplot)
View all files
Calibrated Spectral Analysis
15 Nov 2007
(Updated 20 Apr 2011)
Simple Fourier Spectral Analysis of sound pressure time record.
Watch this File
Perform Calibrated Spectral Analysis. Use mic_calilb to calculate the calibration factor. Multiply the time records by the calibration factor and process the time records with pressure _spectra. pressure_spectra is the main program and allows the user to input the bin_size, number of averages, sampling frequency, and has options for maximizing the number of averages and forcing the bin_size to a factor of 2.
Octave, Spectral, and Moving Averages / Moving Median Etc inspired this file.
| Required Products
Signal Processing Toolbox
MATLAB 7.11 (R2010b)
|28 Sep 2009
Improved A-weighting filter characteristics.
|19 Feb 2011
Removed the running average. Updated comments.
|20 Apr 2011
Fixed bugs in examples. Updated Comments