Code covered by the BSD License
- ACweight_time_filter(type...% ACweight_time_filter: Applies an A or C weighting time filter to a sound recording
- bessel_antialias(y, Fs, F...% bessel_antialias: applies an antialiasing digital Bessel filter
- bessel_digital(Fs, Fcutof...% bessel_digital: creates a digital low pass bessel filter of order n
- bessel_down_sample(y, Fs,...% bessel_down_sample: applies an antialiasing digital Bessel filter
- convert_double(varargin)% This program converts the inputs into double precision arrays. Then
- dB_to_Pa(dB, ref)% written by Edwdard Zechmann
- ellipse(varargin)ELLIPSE - draw and ellipse on specified or current axis
- estimateLevel(x,Fs,C)ESTIMATELEVEL Estimates signal level in dBA.
- fastlts(x,y,options)version 22/12/2000, revised 19/01/2001, 30/01/2003
- fastmcd(data,options)version 22/12/2000, revised 19/01/2001,
- filterA(f,plotFilter)FILTERA Generates an A-weighting filter.
- filter_settling_data3(Fs,...% filter_settling_data: Creates data to append to a time record for settling a filter
- findpeaks(x,y,SlopeThresh...function P=findpeaks(x,y,SlopeThreshold,AmpThreshold,smoothwidth,peakgroup,smoothtype)
- flat_top(N, type)% Flat top windows are used for calibration, because the wide main lobe
- geospace(a, b, n, flag)% geospace: caculates a geometric sequence or psuedogeometric sequence from a to b with n elements
- get_p_q2(Fs, Fsu, Fsl)
- match(x,y, tol,bro)
- match_height_and_slopes2(...% match_height_and_slopes2: creates a quartic with specifed height and slope at the end points.
- mic_calib(x, Fs, bin_size...% mic_calib: Uses a flat top window to calibrate using A-weighted or Linear weighting
- moving(x,m,fun)MOVING will compute moving averages of order n (best taken as odd)
- number_of_averages(n1, bi...% number_of_averages: Calculates the number of points not overlapped from the array size, bin size, and number of averages
- parseArgs(args,ArgStruct,...Helper function for parsing varargin.
- peakfinder(x0, thresh, ex...PEAKFINDER Noise tolerant fast peak finding algorithm
- pressure_spectra(x, Fs, b...% pressure_spectra: Calculates an accurate estimate of the pressure spectra
- rand_int(a, b, n, sorted,...% rand_int: Quckly generates n random integers from a to b integer
- remove_filter_settling_da...% remove_filter_settling_data: removes data added to time records to settle the filter
- resample_interp3(y_in, x_...% resample_interp3: resamples using interp1 with additional options
- rmean(y, db_or_lin)% get_stats: Calculates descriptive statistics for the input variable y.
- rms(signal, windowlength,...
- rms_val(p, dim)% rms_val: Calculates the rms value along a specific dimension
- spectra_estimate(x, Fs, b...% spectra_estimate: Is a rough estimate of the pressure spectra
- sub_mean(SP, Fs, pps)% sub_mean: Removes the running average from a time record given a sampling rate and high pass cutoff frequency.
- updateDisplay(obj,event)UPDATEDISPLAY Updates the SLM display.
- window_correction_factor(...% window_correction_factor: Computes the factor for calibrating a Fourier Transform given specific processing parameters
View all files
Calibrated Spectral Analysis
15 Nov 2007
28 May 2014)
Simple Fourier Spectral Analysis of sound pressure time record.