The primary goal of the first lab is to familiarize you with using Simulink so that in the next lab you can use Simulink to program a DSP. Here are three specific goals for this lab:
• Learn basic Simulink commands and syntax, including the help system.
• Learn to write and edit your own blocks in Simulink, and run them.
• Learn a little about advanced programming techniques for Simulink.
• Implement the music synthesis in Simulink.
In this lab you will learn:
• How to install the software to target a TI ‘C6713 DSK.
• How to convert the music synthesis program from Lab 04a to run on the DSK.
One of the powerful features of Simulink is its ability to target embedded hardware. In this lab you will learn:
• How to monitor the performance of the DSK.
• How to improve the performance of the DSK.
These labs supplement the following textbooks:
• DSP First
• Signal Processing First
i have this question and wait for ur answer
I use Target for TI C6000™ to realize DSP feature extraction algorithm from an image on TMS320C6713 processor. I Have CCS 3.3 evaluation version. I like to know the memory storage required for this algorithm and the time of execution, using Simulink or CCS software, is it possible? Notice that I don’t have any DSK.
i would like it most
I never ever seen it before...!
cool... keep moving guys...
adding cover images
Naomi added links to books and cover images as well as required product Embedded IDE Link CC
Download apps, toolboxes, and other File Exchange content using Add-On Explorer in MATLAB.