Code covered by the BSD License
- Actionp = round(get(handles.Image_Axes,'CurrentPoint'));
- Load_Labels_Default_Prope...disp('Load_Labels_Default_Properties debug message')
- Mouse_Movedcursor.prev_x = cursor.x;
- bboxes2mask(objects, mask)
- fix_labels_properties(data)disp fix_labels_info
- fix_state(file_name, data...
- label_properties_dialog(v...--- Executes just before label_properties_dialog is made visible.
- masks2bboxes(sequence, ou...sequences_dir = '/data/data2_sidonia/nick/sequences';
- masks2bboxes(sequence, ou...
myLabel - image sequencies labeling tool
- my_ind2rgb(a, cm)
- sift(imageFile)[image, descriptors, locs] = sift(imageFile)
- track_sift(start_frame, e...function [masks frames] = track_sift(start_frame, end_frame, step, start_mask, ...
View all files
Rate this file
10 Downloads (last 30 days)
File Size: 655 KB
File ID: #22212
22 Nov 2008
A graphical tool for pixel-wise labeling of image sequences.
Watch this File
myLabel is a graphical tool for manual and semiautomatic pixel-wise labeling of image sequences in MATLAB environment.
Main features of myLabel:
- Project-like states support. Each state consists of images list and all directories settings.
- Arbitrary image's resolutions (even in one state) and graphical formats.
- Labeling up to 20 different objects in the frame.
- Labels concept is similar to layers conept in standard graphical editors (e.g. Adobe Photoshop): one can add, delete, copy, paste, overlay and shift labels as well as toggle visibility, change transparency, color and value of each label.
- Semiautomatic object tracking/labeling using two simple techniques:
- label's SIFT keypoints tracking with warping of the corresponded label mask;
- best SSD (Sum of Squared Differences) matching.
- Most operations have assigned key shortcuts.
myLabel has been developed and tested in MATLAB 7.0.4 (Linux/Windows). It works in later versions of MATLAB and perhaps may work in MATLAB 6.5.
myLabel has been developed in the framework of the MCCOOP EU Project.
All questions and suggestions please send to myLabel.email@example.com.
Uigetfiles With Java Interface and My Label 0.14 inspired this file.
This file inspired My Label 0.04 and My Label 0.14.
| Required Products
Image Processing Toolbox
MATLAB 7.0.4 (R14SP2)
|Comments and Ratings (3)
|14 Jan 2010
|14 Jan 2010
|13 Jan 2010