myLabel is a graphical tool for manual and semiautomatic pixel-wise labeling of image sequences in MATLAB environment.
Main features of myLabel:
- Project-like states support. Each state consists of images list and all directories settings.
- Arbitrary image's resolutions (even in one state) and graphical formats.
- Labeling up to 20 different objects in the frame.
- Labels concept is similar to layers conept in standard graphical editors (e.g. Adobe Photoshop): one can add, delete, copy, paste, overlay and shift labels as well as toggle visibility, change transparency, color and value of each label.
- Semiautomatic object tracking/labeling using two simple techniques:
- label's SIFT keypoints tracking with warping of the corresponded label mask;
- best SSD (Sum of Squared Differences) matching.
- Most operations have assigned key shortcuts.
myLabel has been developed and tested in MATLAB 7.0.4 (Linux/Windows). It works in later versions of MATLAB and perhaps may work in MATLAB 6.5.
myLabel has been developed in the framework of the MCCOOP EU Project.
All questions and suggestions please send to myLabel.email@example.com.