myLabel is a graphical tool for manual and semiautomatic pixel-wise labeling of image sequences in MATLAB environment.
Main features of myLabel:
- Project-like states support. Each state consists of images list and all directories settings.
- Arbitrary image's resolutions (even in one state) and graphical formats.
- Labeling up to 20 different objects in the frame.
- Labels concept is similar to layers conept in standard graphical editors (e.g. Adobe Photoshop): one can add, delete, copy, paste, overlay and shift labels as well as toggle visibility, change transparency, color and value of each label.
- Semiautomatic object tracking/labeling using two simple techniques:
- label's SIFT keypoints tracking with warping of the corresponded label mask;
- best SSD (Sum of Squared Differences) matching.
- Most operations have assigned key shortcuts.
myLabel has been developed and tested in MATLAB 7.0.4 (Linux/Windows). It works in later versions of MATLAB and perhaps may work in MATLAB 6.5.
myLabel has been developed in the framework of the MCCOOP EU Project.
All questions and suggestions please send to myLabel.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hi, Nikolay. Sorry about that. I'm using Matlab2009a on win32. I tried again today and it works just fine. I am just wondering for the semiautomatic tracking/labeling part. do i need to load every frame in the video to the image list?
response on message 2010-01-13 by jamie yang:
Dear Jamie, thank you for your response. Can you, please, specify a bit more the problem you have with myLabel.
- which version of Matlab do you use?
- on which platform (Win32, Win64, Linux 32, Linux 64, mac)?
- is there any messages in the matlab console?
I believe it is a great work and it could be used many ways.
but now I am still having problem using it. do you have some sort of "readme" file? and it's not closing properly, either I click "X" on the top right corner or the "close" command in "File" directory.