Code covered by the BSD License
- Test_Nth_oct_filters1.m% Test_Nth_oct_filters1: This program tests the Nth octave time filters for continuous and impulsive noise
- AC_weight_NB(f, output_un...% AC_weight_NB: Calculates the A and C frequency weights at specified frequencies
- ACweight_time_filter(type...% ACweight_time_filter: Applies an A or C weighting time filter to a sound recording
- Leq_all_calc(y, Fs, cf, s...% Leq_all_calc: Calculates levels and peaks for A, C, and linear weighting
- Nth_oct_time_filter(SP, F...% Nth_oct_time_filter: Calculates the Nth octave center frequencies, sound levels, peak levels, and time records
- Nth_oct_time_filter2(SP, ...% Nth_oct_time_filter2: Calculates the Nth octave center frequencies, sound levels, peak levels, and time records
- Nth_octdsgn(Fs, Fc, N, n)
- Test_ACweight(Fs, N, flag...% Test_ACweight: Tests the A and C weighting filters using pure tones and tone bursts
- Test_Nth_oct_filters1b(fl...% Test_third_oct_filters: Tests Nth octave filters with pure tones and tone bursts
- Test_Nth_octave_Band2(Fs,...% Test_third_oct_filters: Tests Nth octave filters with white, pink, and brown noise.
- Test_hand_arm(Fs, resampl...% Test_hand_arm: Tests the accuracy of the hand-arm vibrations filters
- bessel_antialias(y, Fs, F...% bessel_antialias: applies an antialiasing digital Bessel filter
- bessel_digital(Fs, Fcutof...% bessel_digital: creates a digital low pass bessel filter of order n
- bessel_down_sample(y, Fs,...% bessel_down_sample: applies an antialiasing digital Bessel filter
- convert_double(varargin)% This program converts the inputs into double precision arrays. Then
- fastlts(x,y,options)version 22/12/2000, revised 19/01/2001, 30/01/2003
- fastmcd(data,options)version 22/12/2000, revised 19/01/2001,
- file_extension(filename)% file_extension: separates a filename and path from the file extension
- filter_settling_data3(Fs,...% filter_settling_data: Creates data to append to a time record for settling a filter
- flat_top(N, type)% Flat top windows are used for calibration, because the wide main lobe
- geospace(a, b, n, flag)% geospace: caculates a geometric sequence or psuedogeometric sequence from a to b with n elements
- get_p_q2(Fs, Fsu, Fsl)
- hand_arm_fil(Fs)% hand_arm_fil: Calculates the hand arm vibrations filter coefficients
- hand_arm_time_fil(y, Fs, ...% hand_arm_time_fil: Calculates the hand arm vibrations filter coefficients and returns the filtered time record
- match_height_and_slopes2(...% match_height_and_slopes2: creates a quartic with specifed height and slope at the end points.
- moving(x,m,fun)MOVING will compute moving averages of order n (best taken as odd)
- nth_freq_band(N, min_f, m...% nth_freq_band: Calculates the 1/nth octave frequency bands center, lower, and upper bandedge limits
- number_of_averages(n1, bi...% number_of_averages: Calculates the number of points not overlapped from the array size, bin size, and number of averages
- plot_test_Nth_oct_filters...% plot_test_Nth_oct_filters: plots the third octave filter test data
- pressure_spectra(x, Fs, b...% pressure_spectra: Calculates an accurate estimate of the pressure spectra
- progressbar(varargin)Displays a multi leveled progressbar. This makes it easy to nest
- rand_int(a, b, n, sorted,...% rand_int: Quckly generates n random integers from a to b integer
- remove_filter_settling_da...% remove_filter_settling_data: removes data added to time records to settle the filter
- resample_interp3(y_in, x_...% resample_interp3: resamples using interp1 with additional options
- rmean(y, db_or_lin)% get_stats: Calculates descriptive statistics for the input variable y.
- rms_val(p, dim)% rms_val: Calculates the rms value along a specific dimension
- save_a_plot_reverb_time(a...% save_a_plot_reverb_time: Saves current figure to specified image type.
- sd_round(A, N, flag2, mul...% sd_round: Rounds an array to a specified number of Significant Digits, significant figures, digits of precision
- spatialPattern(DIM,BETA)function x = spatialPattern(DIM, BETA),
- spectra_estimate(x, Fs, b...% spectra_estimate: Is a rough estimate of the pressure spectra
- sub_mean(SP, Fs, pps)% sub_mean: Removes the running average from a time record given a sampling rate and high pass cutoff frequency.
- sub_mean2(SP, Fs, pps)% sub_mean: Removes the running average from a time record given a sampling rate and high pass cutoff frequency.
- tone_burst(Fs, fc, td, de...% sinusoidal_w_wave: N wave with known peak level, frequency and duration
- window_correction_factor(...% window_correction_factor: Computes the factor for calibrating a Fourier Transform given specific processing parameters
View all files
22 Dec 2008
15 Mar 2012)
Features Nth octave band, Hand Arm, and A and C weighting filters