This adaptor enables you to use MATLAB and MATLAB’s Data Acquisition Toolbox with the U2600A Series data acquisition devices. Install this adaptor as instructed in the installation guide called “Getting Started – MATLAB with Agilent DAQ Devices”.
The adaptor requires the instrument’s respective IVI-COM instrument driver to be installed in order to operate. This driver can be downloaded for free at:
This adaptor also requires VISA software to be installed in order to connect to the instrument using IVI-COM drivers. This software is included in the Agilent IO Libraries and is available for download at:
Useful MATLAB resources:
1. Summary sheet: Using MATLAB with Agilent Instruments
2. Overview of MATLAB: www.mathworks.com/agilent/matlab
3. Overview of MATLAB Data Acquisition Toolbox: http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/toolbox/daq/index.html?/access/helpdesk/help/toolbox/daq/f5-32960.html&http://www.mathworks.com/cgi-bin/texis/webinator/search/
4. Overview of using MATLAB with Agilent Instruments: http://www.mathworks.com/agilent/overview
5. For more MATLAB program examples and information: http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/
For More Information
1. Receive a trial of MATLAB and MATLAB’s Data Acquisition Toolbox:
2. Learn more about using MATLAB software with Agilent U2300A Series devices:
3. Learn how to use Data Acquisition Toolbox to create MATLAB scripts by reading the user documentation for Data Acquisition Toolbox: http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/toolbox/daq/index.html
4. Learn how to use MATLAB software with other Agilent hardware:
Updated description and MATLAB Creation Version
Download apps, toolboxes, and other File Exchange content using Add-On Explorer in MATLAB.