The drawLA Toolbox was created to facilitate visualization of some basic concepts of Linear Algebra. It is a collection of MATLAB functions for easy plotting of 2D/3D vectors, planes, lines and spheres, and... displaying matrix equations.
There are 12 functions in the toolbox.
10 of them produce 2D/3D plots of geometric objects:
1. drawVector.m - Draw 2D/3D vector(s).
2. drawPlane.m - Draw 2D/3D plane.
3. drawSpan.m - Draw line(2D)/plane(3D) spanned by one (2D/3D) or two (3D) vectors.
4. drawLine.m - Draw 2D/3D line between two points.
5. drawXLine.m - Draw vertical line in xy-plane at given x value.
6. drawYLine.m - Draw horizontal line in xy-plane at given y value.
7. drawCircle.m - Draw circle(s) in a xy-plane plot.
8. drawAxes.m - Draw 2D/3D coordinate axes lines.
9. drawSphere.m - Draw unit 2D/3D sphere under a linear (affine) transformation.
10. drawMesh.m - Plot a polygonal 2D/3D mesh.
The other 2 are auxiliary functions for:
11. dispMEq - Formatted display of a matrix equation.
12. drawGraph - Draw small directed graph with up to 6 nodes.
Each function is provided with a help and examples of its usage. E.g., |help drawPlane|.
Download apps, toolboxes, and other File Exchange content using Add-On Explorer in MATLAB.