The U2651A module is slotted into the U2781A USB Chassis. The ports are set as digital inputs and trigger type initially as “Star Trigger” followed by “No trigger” and captures the digital input values
Models in the family that supports the data acquisition toolbox are the U2651A, U2652A, and U2653A.
In order to use these devices with the MATLAB data acquisition toolbox software, you need to install MATLAB and Agilent software components and applications, connect the USB multifunction DAQ device, and install the respective drivers.
This example requires the instrument’s respective IVI-COM instrument driver to be installed in order to operate. This driver can be downloaded for free at:
This example also requires VISA software to be installed in order to connect to the instrument using IVI-COM drivers. The software is included in the Agilent IO Libraries and is available for download at:
Useful MATLAB resources:
1. Summary sheet: Using MATLAB with Agilent Instruments
2. Overview of MATLAB: http://www.mathworks.com/agilent/matlab
3. Overview of MATLAB Data Acquisition Toolbox: http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/toolbox/daq/index.html?/access/helpdesk/help/toolbox/daq/f5-32960.html&http://www.mathworks.com/cgi-bin/texis/webinator/search/
4. Overview of using MATLAB with Agilent Instruments: http://www.mathworks.com/agilent/overview
5. For more MATLAB program examples and information: http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/
For More Information
1. Receive a trial of MATLAB and MATLAB’s Data Acquisition Toolbox:
2. Learn more about using MATLAB software with Agilent U2300A Series devices:
3. Learn how to use Data Acquisition Toolbox to create MATLAB scripts by reading the user documentation for Data Acquisition Toolbox: http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/toolbox/daq/index.html
4. Learn how to use MATLAB software with other Agilent hardware:
Download apps, toolboxes, and other File Exchange content using Add-On Explorer in MATLAB.