This GUI runs the weka classifiers and displays the results in MATLAB.
1. Command line options for running weka
2. Demonstrate how to change classifier option using java class (similiar to GenericObjectEditor in weka)
3. Read and Write ARFF file to/from MATLAB
4. Able to select attributes from GUI to test with different input combinations
4. Show results graphically immediately
5. Easy to compare the results graphically for different runs
6. Bottom figures of the visualization panels show the dynamic zoom of the upper part
This tool demonstrates the following gui tricks among the others
1. How to write memo
2. How to use list box for displaying the results of different runs
3. How to code mouse movement
You can find many more other tricks in this program.
1. Works only with numerical prediction
2. Test options - training and test set (i.e. no cross-validation option etc)
3. Designed to work with weka-3-2, however it is easy to update for the new versions