Code covered by the BSD License
- GUI_1()Demonstrate how to delete an entry from a uicontrol string.
- GUI_10()Demonstrate how to make an image visible or invisible by pushbutton.
- GUI_12()Demonstrate how to control the mouse pointer from a GUI.
- GUI_13()Demonstrate how to display & change a slider's position with an edit box.
- GUI_14()Demonstrate colored text in a listbox, & how extract user's choice.
- GUI_15()Demonstrate an edit text which has copyable but unchangeable text.
- GUI_16()Demonstrate display & change a slider's position & limits with edit boxes
- GUI_17()Demonstrate how to have a running clock in a GUI, and timer use.
- GUI_18()Demonstrate the use of the buttondownfcn for an axes.
- GUI_19()Demonstrate how to keep track of the number of times an action is taken
- GUI_2()Demonstrate how to add a new entry to a uicontrol string.
- GUI_20()Demonstrate how to get the chosen string from a popup.
- GUI_21()Demonstrate how to get selection from a popup to an edit box & vis versa.
- GUI_22()Demonstrate how to get selection from a popup to an edit box & vis versa.
- GUI_23()Demonstrate finding which figure was current before callback execution.
- GUI_24()Demonstrate how to get data from one GUI to another (data passing).
- GUI_25()Demonstrate how to make an image loader.
- GUI_26()Demonstrate how to make the choices in several popups mutually exclusive.
- GUI_27()Demonstrate how to display the current location of the mouse in an axes.
- GUI_28()Demonstrate uicontextmenu for an axes click.
- GUI_29()Demonstrate the use of a uicontrol to manipulate an axes from a GUI,
- GUI_3()Demonstrate how to hide a uicontrol from the user.
- GUI_30()Same as GUI_29, except uses callback strings.
- GUI_31()Demonstrate multiple uicontrol manipulations based on user choices.
- GUI_32(str)Demonstrate how to get data from a GUI into the base workspace without
- GUI_33()Demonstrate how to export data with context menu.
- GUI_34()Demonstrate how to make a simple printscreen GUI. Note that this does
- GUI_35()Demonstrate how to use toggle buttons to mimic tabbed panels.
- GUI_36()Demonstrate how to make a custom dialog box which returns information.
- GUI_37(str,time_out)Demonstrate how to make a password editbox, and nested function
- GUI_38()Demonstrate bringing the focus to the figure after callback using JAVA.
- GUI_39()Demonstrate use of nested functions for callbacks and other functions.
- GUI_4()Demonstrate how to make a multiline editbox.
- GUI_40()Demonstrate how to use an image as a background of a GUI.
- GUI_41()Demonstrate how to save and load the state of a GUI system.
- GUI_5()Demonstrate how to use a pushbutton to delete bits of string and how to
- GUI_6()Demonstrate how to update one uicontrol with data from others.
- GUI_7()Demonstrate how to store choice counters for multiple user choices.
- GUI_8()Demonstrate how to tell which button in a uibuttongroup is selected.
- GUI_9()Demonstrate one way to let the user know a process is running.
- previewGUIs()This is a helper GUI which lets the user quickly view all of the example
- contents.mSyntax Considerations for reading the M-Code:
View all files
41 Complete GUI Examples
27 Jul 2009
27 Jan 2010)
41 working GUIs to read and learn.