Chess with "Greedy Edi"
07 Nov 2009
24 Jan 2012)
Play chess against "Greedy Edi".
show displays a chess figure.
handle = show(fig_name,pos,color)
A chess figure is displayed at a certain position.
Note: There are currently two sets of chess figures available.
- fig_name ... name of the chess figure
- pos ... the position of the chess figure
- color ... color of the chess figure (black or white)
- global board ... structure of the chess board and related information
- global layer ... display layer of graphic objects (z-coordinate)
- handle ... handle to chess figure
Assume there is a global board and global layer variable defined. To display a white Knight at c3 [3 6] you would type show('N',[3 6],1).
setFiguresPosition, Knight, Chess