Code covered by the BSD License
- isfid(fid)ISFID says if file IDs are valid or not
- isrealtermhandle(input)ISREALTERMHANDLE returns true or false if it is a real term handle or not
- isrealtermininstalledISREALTERMINSTALLED checks if its installed or no
- isrunning(object)ISRUNNING checks if a serial or timer object is running/open or not
- isstring(input)ISSTRING tests for row vector character array
- realterm(serialObject, va...REALTERM generates an ActiveX object from a previously configured serial
- realtermfclose(handle, ca...REALTERMFCLOSE closes communication with the Realterm serial object
- realtermfgetl(handle, cap...REALTERMFGETL reads out a "line" up to the terminator specified, but
- realtermfopen(handle)REALTERMFOPEN connects like fopen does with serial objects (more like
- realtermfprintf(handle, i...REALTERMFPRINTF sends a command to the serial device via realterm.
- realtermfread(handle, cap...REALTERMFREAD used similarly to fread with serial objects
- realtermfscanf(handle, ca...REALTERMSCANF reads out a "line" up to the terminator specified,
- realtermfwrite(handle, in...REALTERMFWRITE sends a command to the serial device via realterm.
- realtermserial(varargin)REALTERMSERIAL works similar to serial objects, although currently only
View all files
Realterm communications suite
06 Jan 2010
19 Jun 2013)
Use Realterm in a similar way to using the MATLAB "serial" commands and instrument control toolbox.