interface for exploring 3D images by visualizing planar slices. The interface also allows displaying 3 orthogonal slices, either in 3D or in three subplots.
Among the interface features:
- navigation within image,
- zoom management,
- edition of grayscale range (from datataype, from image, manual)
- interactively change display range, color map, spatial resolution...
- 3D image flip or 90-degrees rotation,
- import of metaimage, analyze or dicom images
- interactive 3D orthogonal slices, planar or 3D
- management of several look-up tables
It supports 3D grayscale, binary, RGB, or vector images (in this case, the vector norm is used for display).
The package includes functions to read/write image stacks stored as tif slices or bundle, as well as basic support for reading and writing images in metaimage format (mhd).
Examples of use:
Slicer(img); % display the 3D or 4D imge
Slicer('fileName.tif'); % read the 3D image from file
Slicer('img000.tif'); % read a series of images
Slicer % opens a dialog to choose the file
Slicer(img, 'DisplayRange', [0 80], 'Spacing', [1 1 2.5], 'Origin', [0 0 0], 'unitName', 'µm'); % Specify some options
Type "help Slicer" at matlab prompt, or "help imStacks" to have an overview of all functions within the package.