Code covered by the BSD License
- [Ir,r,R,rmax]=I_radial(N,...I_radial - calculates an averaged radial function
- [dy,y_fit]=fkn_dbl_exp_fi...fkn_dbl_exp_fit - makes a double-exponential curve fit of F(k,t)/F(k,0)
- [dy,y_fit]=fkn_dbl_exp_fi...fkn_dbl_exp_fit_k - makes a double-exponential curve fit of F(k,t)/F(k,0)
- [k,D1k,D1,D2,gamma2,gamma...calc_frap - makes the actual analysis of the FRAP data
- [k,f,T]=dht(r,I,T,R,kmin,...dht - calculates a numerical Hankel transform
- [k2,D1k,D1,D2,gamma2,gamm...hankel_diff - calculates the Hankel transform and analyzes the data
- [y,beta]=fkn_gauss(p,r,Is...fkn_gauss - A modified Gaussian function.
imshow_frap - function to display images in 0 to 255 grayscales
View all files
13 Nov 2010
Analyzes fluorescence recovery after photobleaching (FRAP) data using the Hankel transform method.
Watch this File
frap_analysis is a program to analyze data from photobleaching experiments performed on a 2D system, e.g. a supported lipid bilayer. The program is based on the Hankel transform method presented by Jönsson et al. (Biophys. J. 95, 5334-5348 (2008)).
The data needed for the analysis is (i) a .tif-stack containing a pre-bleach image and images of the recovery (the bleached spot should be approximately circular), (ii) the time between two frames, and (iii) the pixel size in the images. The program also compensates for temporal fluctuations and changes in the intensity during the recovery (e.g. bleaching of the sample).
See the quick guide for detailed information on how to analyze the recovery data using frap_analysis.
| Required Products
Image Processing Toolbox
MATLAB 7.5 (R2007b)