Code covered by the BSD License
- computeMForcesfromV(nodes...Function to compute forces from electrostatic analysis output from PDE
CONNECTIVITY: Assemble connectivity data for a triangular mesh.
Mesh2d is a MATLAB toolbox designed to automatically generate quality 2D
FACETEST: Example polygonal geometries for MESHFACES.
FINDEDGE: Locate points on edges.
INPOLY: Point-in-polygon testing.
- load_results(resultDir, s...Function to load the results
- mems_cantilever_spmode2(x...0. Assign default arguments if necessary
- mesh2d(node,edge,hdata,op...MESH2D: 2D unstructured mesh generation for a polygon.
MESH_COLLECTION: Collection of meshing examples from MESH2D users.
Demo function for mesh2d.
- meshfaces(node,edge,face,...MESHFACES: 2D unstructured mesh generation for polygonal geometry.
- pdemodelGeometry description:
REFINE: Refine triangular meshes.
SMOOTHMESH: Smooth a triangular mesh using Laplacian smoothing.
View all files
Accelerating Finite Element Analysis (FEA) in MATLAB
16 Nov 2010
Accelerate computationally intensive part of FEA by using Parallel computing.
% Mesh2d is a MATLAB toolbox designed to automatically generate quality 2D
% unstructured triangular meshes based on linear geometry inputs.
% Mesh2d is Copyright (C) 2007 Darren Engwirda.
% This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
% modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as
% published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of
% the License, or (at your option) any later version.
% This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
% but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
% MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
% General Public License for more details.
% You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
% along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
% Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307,
% If you use Mesh2d in any program or publication, please inform and
% acknowledge its author Darren Engwirda (firstname.lastname@example.org).