Code covered by the BSD License
- connect_the_dots(logical_...Connects isolated "true" points with others in the same column.
- data2norm(points, axes_ha...Translates data units to normalized units.
- hist2d (mX, vYEdge, vXEdge)
- isbetween(a, b, c, vararg...
Moves the legend around to avoid covering data with legend.
- nice_step_size(raw_num, r...step_size = nice_step_size(raw_num, [raw_num_upper])
- nice_tics(numerical_range...tics = nice_tics(numerical_range, 'limits', limits)
Returns the number of dimensions of matrix X; like "ndims" but will report a 1 X m vector as having one dimension.
- stretch_plot_limits(limit...Stretches limits by specified factor.
- string_present(string_to_...syndrome = string_present(string_to_search, pattern_cell, [collapse])
View all files
Rate this file
13 Downloads (last 30 days)
File Size: 11.8 KB
File ID: #30220
Legend best fit
29 Jan 2011
(Updated 01 Feb 2011)
Automatically moves legend around inside plot to avoid covering the plotted lines.
Watch this File
legend_best_fit automatically positions the existing legend inside the axes to avoid covering the plotted data. I think it does a better job than the "Location", "Best" option in "legend" command.
Will position legend inside if it can, return false if it can not.
legend_best_fit(axes_handle, 'adjust y limits', true)
Positions legend if it can with existing y axis limits. If not, slightly expands y axis limits & tries again.
legend_best_fit(axes_handle, 'location', preferred_location)
Tries your preferred location (like "NorthEast", etc.) first.
2 D Histogram Matrix inspired this file.
MATLAB 7.11 (R2010b)
|Comments and Ratings (1)
|29 Jul 2011
|31 Jan 2011
Utility program ("nice_tics") now handles limits that straddle the origin.
|01 Feb 2011