Code covered by the BSD License
- Becker_Ostertag(A,B,Lambd...% Design of a multivariable controller or observer by the formula of
- Choice_Eigenvec_Paramvec(...% Acquisiton of eigenvectors and parameter vectors
- Falb_Wolovich_or_Roppenec...% Design of a decoupling multivariable control law, by the Falb-Wolovich method,
- Get_Eigenvalue(nval,Ts,ma...% Acquisition of eigenvalues ("poles"), real or complex conjugated, continuous
- Roppenecker(A,B,Lambda,Vp...% Design of a multivariable controller or observer by the Roppenecker's formula,
- yalmip_lmi_reg(F,A,B,Y,W,...YALMIP_LMI_REG Specify LMI regions for pole confinement
View all files
Mono- and Multivariable Control and Estimation
19 Apr 2011
"Mono- and Multivariable Control and Estimation: Linear, Quadratic and LMI Methods"
Watch this File
This archive contains the script files of the main program, "MMCE.m", and of 11 function files, used in the solved exercises of the book. They work with Matlab R2007b through R2009b It contains also three simulation diagrams to be used with Simulink, in two versions (for the two versions of Matlab mentioned above).
These files allow the user to repeat the solutions proposed in the book, or to try other ones.
Solving the LMI exercises of chapter 6 requires the solver SeDuMi and the friendly Matlab interface Yalmip, both freely downloadable.
| Required Products
MATLAB 7.9 (R2009b)