Description: This is a small example of how to use the toolbox to generate m2html documentation on projects written in Matlab.
To do the following procedure:
1. Download the m2html Toolbox from:
2. Download the Graphviz from:
3. Unpack m2html toolbox and add to setpath in Matlab
4. Install Graphviz
5. Copy the example in the m2html toolbox, and run this line:
5. The documentation will created on a internal folder called docu.
Just to complete my question below : In fact I cannot generate the dependency graph. Which is empty with the demo.m example. Here the only error message I am getting during the execution
In template/set (line 104)
In m2html (line 881)
Creating dependency graph proyecto\docu2\proyecto\graph.dot...Warning: NARGCHK will be removed in a future release. Use NARGINCHK or NARGOUTCHK instead.
> In mdot (line 21)
In m2html (line 921)
'"dot"' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
Hello, I am really interest into this but cannot get it to work. Can someone share an example on how to generate flow chart from .m files
Download apps, toolboxes, and other File Exchange content using Add-On Explorer in MATLAB.