Rate this file
20 Downloads (last 30 days)
File Size: 87 KB
File ID: #34814
Filtering using Butterworth and Chebyshev
27 Jan 2012
Filtering an user defined signal or .wav file using Butterworth and Chebychev.
Noise - AWGN.
Watch this File
This is a GUI for Filtering. The user has an option to choose either
his/her voice signal for 5 complete seconds or a loaded signal on
his/her system. The loaded signal needs to be a .wav format. I have
employed Additive White Gaussian Noise (AWGN) and the filtering for the
same is provided using a Butterworth and Chebychev filtering. A sample
.wav file has been provided to the user.If you have any questions or
comments please get back to me. I will return at the earliest.
Author - Vijay Sridharan.
Date - 26/1/2012
Short Note on running the file
1) Click on "load a sound file"(Radio Button) and hit load the sound
2) Click on "play original" to listen to the loaded file.
3) Click on "Add noise" to add a AWGN noise.
4) Filter the noisy signal using either Butterworth/Chebychev Filter.
5) See the waveform of the signal using the Plot signal.
Alternately you can follow the same procedure with your voice signal by
clicking on "Speak into Mike".
| Required Products
Signal Processing Toolbox
MATLAB 7.12 (R2011a)
|Comments and Ratings (1)
|03 Oct 2012