savemultfigs allows one to save all opened figures using a nice user interface and in several formats in one time. No need to save all figures one-by-one anymore!
The following features are available:
- Select which figures to save in a click
- Name each figure independently based on the figure name if specified (credits go to Tassos for this feature)
- Save the same figures in several formats at once
- Save in 14 different formats (fig, jpg, eps, tif, etc.)
- Create a subdirectory for each format
This tool is particularly suited if you have a large number of figures to export at once and/or if you often save the same figure in several formats (fig, tif and eps for example).