Upslope Area Toolbox Features
The Upslope Area Toolbox includes tools that can:
- Compute the upslope area for every location in a DEM.
- Compute the downhill water drainage region (influence map) for a given location in a DEM.
- Compute the uphill water drainage region (dependence map) for a given location in a DEM.
- Fill interior sinks in a DEM.
- Visualize upslope area, influence maps, and dependence maps superimposed on the original DEM.
- Identify fill values connected to the edges of a DEM.