- # and dimensions of transducer elements
- Selection of active elements
- Phase and Amplitude of elements
- Excitation signal
- Acoustic medium (speed of sound, impedance, attenuation)
- Simulation plane and image resolution
- Impedance characteristcs measurements
- Calculated directivity pattern (azimuth, elevation, 3D)
- Half-power bandwidth
- Calculated Soundfield
- Pressure characteristics on middle axis
Tap the F-A diagram button but couldn't get any result,is there anybody who encounter this question?
Who can help me?Thanks.
Matlab is R2012b version
Hello,as I increase the transducer element number step by step,for example,x=128,y=128, there's error with Matlab R2015b.Is that normal?
i want to know about the unit of the abs(pressure) at the bottom of the near field calculation grafics?
*** Hi Jay, TAC GUI should run on Matlab 2011. If not, please contact me.
hello, this app looks great, but I don't have access to Matlab 2012b for matlab apps. Do you have any versions compatible with Matlab 2011? Thank you.
Very nice software for understanding the directivity patterns of ultrasound transducers
Updated to include an App file for R2012b
- bug in impedance included calculation fixed
- Phase and logarithmic scale visualization option included.
- TAC Manual attached
Download apps, toolboxes, and other File Exchange content using Add-On Explorer in MATLAB.