This code is meant for all those people interested or actively involved within the wind energy business.
It tries to couple the best features of already existing tools, such as TurbSim and Bladed.
The code has been quite tested and reviewed since the previous version, in order to overcome issues dealing with the Coherence function as well as the Gaussian statistics.
Easy to use and free-source.
1) Hub Height [m]
2) Grid Width [m]
3) Grid Height[m]
4) Number of points along Y
5) Number of points along Z
6) Number of FFT points (2^12 recommended)
7) Analysis Time (generally 600s)
8) Hub Average Wind Speed [m/s]
9) Coherence Model (TurbSim or Bladed)
1) U: Turbulent time series for v-component [m/s]
2) V: Turbulent time series for v-component [m/s]
3) W: Turbulent time series for v-component [m/s]