This Simulink PROGRAM is defined as it follows :
1. It acquires the data in real time from Webcam (integrated in laptop) or via USB (Universal Serial Bus) webcam.
2. It writes avi file ( Audio not included), one can specify the file-name by right clicking on the component "Write Avi File" and set the path .
3. It loads the data acquired to Workspace after the simulation stops. If you do not want to load all the frames, you can specify the number of frames you want export to workspace by right-clicking on the component "Video to Workspace" and setting the number
in the "limit data point to last" .
4. It insert a static text on all frames, text features are adjustable.
1. Device setting : 1.3 Megapixel WebCam, with video format : YUY2_320x240
(Other available formats: YUY2_640x480, YUY2_1280x800,YUY2_1280x1024), this option depends on the Device .
2. Block Sample time : 1 every 10 .
3. Data type : single.
4. Port mode : one multidimensional signal.
5. Color Space : RGB , because YUY2 stores color data at lower accuracy.
6. Static text : "Test : Thursday 02 August 2012".
7. Simulation time : It stops at 10 seconds, the simulation can be run forever by choosing in the menu " Simulation" then "Configuration parameters" and "Solver" and changing the value "10" to "inf".