Denoising grayscale video signals using :
1) Estimation with windows option : 3x3x3 or 3x3x2
2) Kalman filter
1.the Kalman filter algorithm here does not follow conventional description, therefore the code is open for
2.the numerical type is double [0,....1].
GUI, containing :
. two major screens and two minor screens
. 16 buttons & 9 edit texts .
1. open avi file or acquire signal from webcam with parameters :
-number of frames specified with
string "Frames" .
2. play and replay original, noisy and filtered signals .
3. add Gaussian noise with parametrs mean and variance note that for better performance do not exceed 0.1 for
variance, and 0.005 for mean .
4.Apply Kalman filter with Estimation
option=1 , estimation 3x3x3.
option=2 , estimation 3x3x2.
5.Compute and show the mean Covariance matrix & mean Kalman Gain over all frames.
6.Compute and show MSE & PSNR over all frames .
7.Compute and show the Cross correlation of the elimanted noise of frame specified
with " Time index" edit text.
8.show Histograms of the noisy and filtered frames specified with "Time index" .
9.Evaluate single pixel over all frames , by entering the coordinates of the pixel .
10.Export the filtered signal into GIF file , by giving the filename .
11. Export single filtered frame with its associate noisy frame .