The Circuit simulated above is one of the topologies of 3-Phase AC Voltage Controllers whose output is fed to IM for drive applications
* A Pdf file is attached to best explain the operation of the circuit.
* The thyristors are numbered and triggered in the order of their numbers 1-2-3-4-5-6 of 60 degree each
* Frequency :50 Hz ,Pulse Width : 50 %
* The time delay is calculated using the formula alpha= omega*t which implies t = alpha/omega= alpha/2*pi*f
for simplicity if alpha = 30 degree
* If u have got any doubts about the above circuit ...comments are welcome..
Download apps, toolboxes, and other File Exchange content using Add-On Explorer in MATLAB.