Imagine is back! Comfortable, powerful and intuitive visualization and evaluation of 3D or 4D data (e.g. x-y-z-t). Version 2.0 has an improved rendering engine for better contrast, supports complex data (magnitude/phase) and can show projections. It also supports the direct import of numerous (medical) file formats. Supports evaluation along lines, of regions of interest (ROI) and volumes of interest (VOI) using an easily extendible evaluation framework. ROI and VOI drawing is assisted by livewire (2D), region growing and isocontour function (both 3D). Comes with a documentation pdf-file.
- Smooth image zooming and adjustment of brightness and contrast using simple mouse operations.
- Import data directly from MATLAB workspace, mat-, DICOM-, NifTy-, GIPL- and standard image files.
- Displays intensity/magnitude, phase or minimum/maximum intensity projections.
- Powerful image evaluation features.
- Displays up to 16 3D-images simultaneously.
- Shows image intensity and coordinates at current cursor position.
- Link multiple 3D views or operate on individual views separately.
- 3D images can be rotated in 90 degree steps around all axes.
- Write your own evaluation function and easily incorporate into the framework.
- Save stacks of images to image files using the current contrast/brighness settings.