Code covered by the BSD License
Quarter-car new objective with design and state constraints
- calc_zdot(x, z, v)
- calculateControlBounds(nt...CalculateControlBounds compute two vectors for control upper and lower
- checkSolver(obj)checkSolver checks the solver option for appropriate settings.
- computeStateConstraints(o...computeStateConstraints computes the state constraints and Jacobian
- defectEquation(system, in...DEFECTEQUATION computes the discretized defect equation for an ODE system
- dtOutput(obj, n, x, optim...dtOutput saves the intermediate result of direct transcription
- evaluateStateConstraints(...evaluateStateConstraints computes inequality state constraints for the given
- fillInStateConstraint(G, ...fillInStateConstraint fill in the state constraint at a given offset
- hessian_x(Fun, x0, varargin)Finite difference evaluation of the Hessian of a function
- lookup_u(tu, t)
- myplot_results(platform)Generate plots from saved results
- myplot_signal(varargin)myplot_signal format the plot using a few standard formatting
- perturb_x(fun, x0, varargin)Finite difference
- simple_sys()A very simple system for testing purposes
- test_simple_sys()Test various stuff in the solver library
- test_solver_misc()Test various stuff in the solver library
- DTSolverWithInputsDTSOLVERWITHINPUTS Direct transcription solver for systems with open
- ObjectiveAn objective function formulated for state trajectories
- SequentialSolverWithInputsSolve optimization for design variable xd
- SystemA System is essentially an ODE system, it must implements a derivative method
View all files
Rate this file
22 Downloads (last 30 days)
File Size: 136 KB
File ID: #40504
Simultaneous Plant and Control Design of an Active Automotive Suspension Using Direct Transcription
25 Feb 2013
A toolbox for using Direct Transcription to perform combined plant and control design.
Watch this File
This submission provides code that may be used to replicate results for the study presented in the ASME publication: "Co-Design of an Active Suspension Using Simultaneous Dynamic Optimization". This includes a toolbox for using direct transcription (DT) for simultaneous plant and control system design (co-design), and a code for a demonstration example based on an active automotive suspension. The example results demonstrate that co-design produces designs that are superior to those generated by conventional sequential methods. DT is an established method for optimal control design, but is extended here for the first time to co-design.
Please read README.txt for more details on how to use the toolbox and how to run the demo.
The conference version of the corresponding publication is available from:
The code and results have been improved and expanded since the conference version was published. The code available here corresponds to the journal version of the paper, currently in review for publication in the ASME Journal of Mechanical Design.
| Required Products
MATLAB 8.0 (R2012b)
|Comments and Ratings (1)
|20 Nov 2013