This is the 4th MATLAB App in the Virtual Thermal/Fluid Lab series.
This MATLAB App allows you to:
1. Visualize the change of temperature distribution in a transient heat conduction problem
2. Test the effects of initial and boundary conditions and thermal diffusivity on temperature distribution
3. Understand numerical stability and effect of convergence criterion
4. Learn to use the MuPAD® Notebook to compute analytical solution of the steady-state conduction problem
5. Look at the GUI source code and see how it is created
Check out the webinar on virtual fluid mechanics and heat transfer labs with MATLAB:
I cant extract the zip file, any solution? Thanks
Cannot extract the zip file.
Error message: Error (1): Operation not permitted.
How can I extract the zip file successfully?
The link "https://www.mathworks.com/company/events/webinars/wbnr74626.html" is broken now.
new zipped file, no functional change
Updated link to webinar
Download apps, toolboxes, and other File Exchange content using Add-On Explorer in MATLAB.